Gloucestershire Aviation Collection Membership
You can support the Jet Age Museum’s work by becoming a member of our parent Charity and registered Company, the Gloucestershire Aviation Collection.
Membership is a great way to contribute to the finances and be involved in the Museum by attending Company general meetings and other members’ events held at the Museum.
Become a Member or renew your Membership of Jet Age Museum
- Membership is open to everyone aged 18 and over.
- Under 18-year-old, living at home may be included in Family Membership.
- The Jet Age Museum is compliant with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and will only use your personal information for Museum communications.
Types of Membership:
- Single: One Person
- Joint: One Person plus one additional adult who must be resident at the same address as the member.
- Family: One Person plus one additional adult and their children who must be resident at the same address as the member.
- Life: One Person for the duration of their life.
Annual Membership Fees
Single – £10 Joint – £18 Family – £23
Life Membership is £250 (which can be paid in four-part payments)
Examples of Membership Benefits:
- Invitation to free members Club Nights at the Museum
- Quarterly News Letters
- Notification of forthcoming activity and events
- Facilitates becoming a volunteer of the museum
- Voting rights at General Meetings
Apply for, or renew, your membership:
We are currently working very hard to enable all our members to apply and renew their membership online. Until this facility has been finalised, you can print and return the appropriate form.
Thank you for your patience.
Please download the relevant form(s) below and email or post to the Membership Secretary. Contact and bank details are on the form.
Click here to open New Membership Application Form
Click here to open Membership Renewal Form
If you are a tax payer, you can enhance your membership subscription by 25p for every £1 at no cost to you by completing the Gift Aid Form.
Click here to open the Gift Aid Form
If you have any questions regarding membership, please contact Membership Secretary by email: email@example.com
If you are interested in volunteering at the Museum once you have become a member, please click here for more information
To find out more:
Click here for information regarding our Annual General Meeting
Click here for the Gloucestershire Aviation Collection Company Articles of Association
Click here for our Privacy Notice
The Small Print
Gloucestershire Aviation Collection trades as Jet Age Museum, Registered Charity No. 297818
You will become a member of the Company No. 2141333, which is limited by guarantee
In the event of the Company being wound up, your liability is limited to £1.00
Our registered office is Pitt, Godden & Taylor LLP, Unit 3, Ambrose House, Meteor Court, Barnett Way, Barnwood, Gloucester, GL1 1BZ